Spanish Wells Swimming Pigs, pink sand beaches & Snorkeling with Turtles Day Tour!
SWIM WITH THE PIGS
SWIM WITH THE TURTLES
“Conchie Joe” Sampler on the Beach!
Relax on this stunning Sandbar with Pink Sand (tide dependant)
Golf Cart Tour of the island
HOT LUNCH AT A LOCAL RESTAURANT ON THE BEACH
Snorkel Colorful Coral Reefs
Our day tour to Spanish Wells is packed with lots of fun-filled activities but also gives you lots of time to unwind, relax, and take in the beauty of the islands. Begin your morning as you enjoy the powerboat ride to Meeks Patch, home of the Swimming Pigs!! Enjoy feeding, swimming and making memories with the friendliest swimming pigs in the Bahamas! Next you will take a short boat ride to the settlement of Spanish Wells, a quiet fishing village that is pristine and peaceful. Enjoy samples of conch salad, sky juice and johnny cake while you relax on one of Spanish Wells most famous sandbars which is known for its many shades of pink sand. Up next is a delicious hot lunch at a local restaurant in Spanish Wells. After lunch, load back on the boat to head to a colorful coral reef for snorkeling and exploring our beautiful Aqua Shores. Finally, last but certainly not least you will dive overboard to snorkel with the turtles before we head back to Nassau for the end of an amazing day in the Bahamas.
- Round Trip Powerboat Transfers from Nassau to Spanish Wells
- Swim with with the Turtles
- Swim with the Pigs
- Snorkel colorful coral reefs
- Sandbar with shades of pink in the sand
- “Conchie Joe” Sampler -(Conch Salad, Johnny Cake & Sky Juice)
- Hot lunch at a restaurant is included in each ticket price. This covers 1 main, 1 side and 1 soft drink; as well as 10% VAT and 15% Gratuity
- Golf Cart Rental
- Beer, Sodas, Sands Pink Raddlers & Water
- All tour prices are subject to 10% VAT
- Check in time: 8:00am
- Check in Location : Margaritaville , Paradise Island
- Check in Time: 8:00am
- Return 4:30pm/5:00pm
- What to Bring – ID, Sunblock, Towel, Light windbreaker or sweater, Camera
$349 plus 10% VAT
Child (age 2-6):
$299 plus 10% VAT
*Children under 2 are not permitted
If you would like to book a Private Charter contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important things to remember
*We regret that this trip is NOT SUITABLE for the following…
- Expectant mothers
- Infants or children under the age of 2 years old
- Persons with back, knee or neck problems, heart problems or conditions affected by high speed travel.
*Guests aged 17 and younger will need to be accompanied by an adult.
*We recommend all participants know how to swim.
*Every participant must sign a liability waiver before joining the tour.
*This trip is not suitable for passengers traveling to Nassau by cruise ship or any passengers that have travel/flight plans on the same day. If for any reason we return to Nassau later than our scheduled time, we can not be responsible for any travel expenses incurred due to our late return.
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows.
- No refunds will be issued for passengers for cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the reserved trip.
- No refunds will be issued for private charters for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the reserved trip.
- If your excursion is cancelled, or you are unable to join a rescheduled trip date, you will receive a full refund.
- Refunds are processed immediately but depending on your bank, it may take a few business days to appear on your statement.
- All Tours are weather permitting.
- Where possible, we do our best to reschedule the tour date, as opposed to cancel.
- If the Captain has cancelled the tour due to weather we will provide you with a full refund
- Please check your emails 12-24 hours prior to your tour for weather updates/cancellations or rescheduling notices.